Much has been written about why and how Facebook is killing clickbait and what effect that might have on publishers, agencies and marketers. But to truly understand the impact of this newly updated anti-clickbait algorithm, you need to consider a few other recent Facebook policy changes that, when taken together, will make it harder and more expensive for publishers to bundle native content, drive traffic and accomplish their reach goals.
- 10 Hidden Meanings Behind Well-Known Symbols
- 9 Promotional Strategies That No Longer Produce High ROI
- 5 Brainwashing Tricks That Work No Matter How Smart You Are
- 10 Stupid Mistakes Smart People Make
- Niceballs Help You Relieve The Stress At Work
- “The Millennial Whoop”: The same annoying whooping sound is showing up in every popular song
- The biggest reason you gain weight as you age has nothing to do with your metabolism
- Will the Uberization of Business Models Kill the Economy?
- 25 Best Photoshop Actions With Creative Photo Effects
- Facebook Is Killing Clickbait And The Results Will Surprise You!
Posted by on 8/8/2016